Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by JW123 - 06-14-2011 11:24 PM |
| Lord Jesus - the word says this baby is already KNOWN to YOU and YOU knit him/her together in the womb. I pray for a healthy pregnancy for this mother and may this child be brought up in YOUR ways. AMEN. |
| Posted by 173 - 06-14-2011 08:35 PM |
| Congratulations and I pray that god allows you to have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy in jesus name amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 06-14-2011 07:59 PM |
|
Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant! My husband and I are very excited! Please pray that this pregnancy is great but most importantly that the baby is healthy! Thank you! |

