Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by LordINeedYouNow - 05-30-2011 12:07 PM |
| Amen and Amen!!!!! Thank you for your blessings and prayers over us all. May The Lord bless you, yours and your needs in an extra special way according to His riches and glory. Amen! In Jesus name |
| Posted by Guest - 05-30-2011 10:34 AM |
![]() ![]() Jeremiah 15:16 & Psalm 3:3-5 --- "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by your name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 Thank you Heavenly Father for the privelege of being called by your name. Thank you for sustaining me with the bread of life. May you always be mine, my loved ones, and all prayer warriors on this sites guiding light. Although everything in my life may change, thank you for being the consistency in my life. "But you, O Lord are a shield to me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and he hears and answers me out of his holy hill... I lay down and slept;I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me." Psalm 3:3-5 Thank you for reassuring us that you hear us and answer prayer. In your precious son Jesus name, we pray, AMEN. |
| Posted by Leslie - 05-30-2011 08:07 AM |
| Amen and Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 05-30-2011 12:41 AM |
| Jeremiah 15:16 & Psalm 3:3-5 --- "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by your name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 Thank you Heavenly Father for the privelege of being called by your name. Thank you for sustaining me with the bread of life. May you always be mine, my loved ones, and all prayer warriors on this sites guiding light. Although everything in my life may change, thank you for being the consistency in my life. "But you, O Lord are a shield to me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and he hears and answers me out of his holy hill... I lay down and slept;I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me." Psalm 3:3-5 Thank you for reassuring us that you hear us and answer prayer. In your precious son Jesus name, we pray, AMEN. |



