Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by spadie - 05-30-2011 09:37 AM |
| In jesus' name we pray that you work in this person's life lord, Bless her with the patience that she needs. Grant them your will in there life. In you we trust, Amen. |
| Posted by JW123 - 05-30-2011 07:28 AM |
| Lord Jesus. Help this daughter of yours to build herself up as she waits patiently. May she come to know you even more and equip her to be the Christian role model of a mother that is needed for her son. Holy God - work in her life and as she walks in obedience to YOU, may you bless her future abundantly. AMEN. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 05-30-2011 02:03 AM |
|
Dear Lord,I pray that Your will be done in these requests. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord. |
| Posted by LordINeedYouNow - 05-29-2011 10:58 AM |
| Dear Lord, I pray that You please bless Kim with the patience and peace she needs until she hears from her boyfriend and please let Your blessings being upon them and her son in the Mighty Name of Jesus Our Lord. Amen |
| Posted by tishlea - 05-29-2011 04:12 AM |
| Precious Jesus, I ask that this son be healed. Lord, please make him whole again. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in this other situation. I pray that this mother and her son will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by fashionistakim - 05-29-2011 01:02 AM |
| please God soften Jason's heart and have him call me. Please wake him up to me, we have not spoke since Thursday and my heart is heavy. Please make him see that I am a good girlfriend. Also God please heal my son. |

