Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 04-27-2011 06:26 PM |
My stepson is 37 years old and dating for the first time in his life. The girl is 40 and they are sleeping together. My son is so desperate for a woman that he cannot see if she is really the right one for him or not. I am not so sure she is, but I could be wrong. I ask for pray that they first will have salvation and then that God's perfect will, will be done for them. We want our son to be happy but to choose Jesus first in his life. We have decided to love and accept her if they choose marriage. Thank you
|

