Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: baby Gabriel
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 04-27-2011 06:31 PM
Lord I pray that this baby walk in perfect health. I pray your healing hand upon him. Touch him with the hem of your garmet Lord. I pray that he will live to serve you in the ministry and live for you fully. Let him be obiedent to your will and keep him your word. In Jesus name I pray. Heart
Posted by Guest - 04-27-2011 05:09 PM
Heavenly Father, please pray that Baby Gabriel be healed. May God Bless him with good health. In Jesus name, Amen!