Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by johnbapti - 04-27-2011 11:48 AM
lord almighty - Give kim the strength to quit the awful habit and help to have strenght to over come and have selfcontrol over such habit

i jesus name we pray.
Posted by tishlea - 04-27-2011 05:05 AM
Precious Jesus, please give Kim the will power to be able to stop smoking. Lord, let her be given another chance. Let her be able to keep her home. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by kim318 - 04-27-2011 01:10 AM
I need prayers to quit smoking....it has not only affected my health but now where I am living.I live in a non smoking home and I have been told it is not working because I smoked, I would like another chance, I love my home. I would like the strength in Christ to not smoke and be able to be healthy and keep my home. Please pray that God gives me the strength to stop this awful habit and put prayer in the people I rent from to give me one more chance, I will be homeless otherwise. Thank you!