Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 04-11-2011 06:02 AM
(03-24-2011 03:26 PM)LyndaGrace Wrote:  Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. God Bless You!

Dear Lord please answer to Lynda's prayers according with Your will.
Please help us to do our part so the blessings from Isaiah 45:2,3 to come in our lifes.
Thank You my Lord.
Posted by LyndaGrace - 03-24-2011 03:26 PM
Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. God Bless You!