Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Despair
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by jjp - 11-17-2008 05:07 PM
my your fiance come back to you,may his heart soften and he have a renewd love for you. In Jesus name Lord God Almighty. AMEN
Posted by Guest - 11-17-2008 04:58 PM
Dear Father, I pray for this lady to see that her problems are only a fragment for a minute. Please let her see how wonderful life is. Father please let her come across the young mother with cancer that has children. Let her see how many people need prayer for a job,and that are hurting.I pray she sees you will stand by her even if her boyfriend will not find comfort in the lord he is your true friend . with all my heart father. i pray for this to be...
Posted by Guest - 11-14-2008 09:31 AM
I am going to ask for prayers for both myself and others.
Starting off, my job requires me to conduct employment decisions that I do not want to make. I am upset as I am more concerned about my feelings than the people involved, which is not God's way. The reason (not an excuse) is that my fiance is considering leaving me during this time. Because I've been acting on emotion, I've made issues with my friends as well. Everything is happening at once and I have not coped well. I experienced the darkest time of my life this Tuesday, so much so that it actually scared me. We have a very young son, I don't want him to have a father like me as most of the issues I'm experiencing are completely my fault. I need confidence to make this all happen the way it should.

Please pray for the individuals involved in the employment decision. I don't have a choice in whether or not to do this. Please let them find something quickly and be able to support their families.

Please pray that I will become unselfish and think about others in worse situations and pray for them instead of feeling sorry for myself.

Please pray for me to increase my confidence level and become the man I was. I am so different now that no one wants to be around me. I don't want my son or my fiance to experience that anymore.

Please pray that she stays with me. I've asked for this before, I only hope its God's will.