Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Negative test results
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-23-2011 09:56 AM
Please God, be with Helen. Keep her safe and healthy.
Posted by Guest - 03-22-2011 06:33 PM
Lord I pray the cure for hiv/aids will come soon. I pray for this person to live a good long life. I pray that helen has access to antiviral meds and that they are affordable. Lord if you would heal her that would be great. One way or another through meds or a healing I ask your blessings upon her. BlessHeart
Posted by helen - 03-19-2011 10:12 PM
Please pray for me.

I have been struggling to be healed from HIV/AIDS for almost 6 years. I have gone for my third test on Friday. Please pray that this test will come back negative and for God to give me a second chance in life.

God Bless You All.