Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Children
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-14-2008 03:23 PM
Lord, I pray for this man and his children, that they will find the help that they need and that his children will come home to him safely. I pray that this mother will realize that her children need their father and will let him into their lives once again.
Posted by tishlea - 11-12-2008 06:53 AM
Lord please help this father that is in need.Lord please don't let his wife have a moments peace or happiness until she brings the children back.I pray that she turns from the sin in which she is living.I pray that the children, no matter what, live their lives for You.Help these little ones.They are innocent and can not help what their mother is doing in front of them.Lord,Jesus help this family.In these things we pray,Amen.
Posted by Guest - 11-11-2008 09:39 PM
I have a 2 part prayer request. First my wife began having a homosexual affair and has taken my children out of state and refuses to even let me speak to the children. She is trying to corrupt the children to believe homosexuals have made a normal Godly choice. I have contacted police and social services and no one will help becuase its a "civil" issue not a criminal. Next I was laid off from my job in May and have not found work yet. I can barely pay my rent and without a reasonable paying job I cant afford an attorney to seek custody. I dont know how much more of this I can bare. I cant believe this is Gods will for my children, to see their mom openly practicing homosexuality. Thank you.