Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: My Life Partner oh God!
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by ARM1371 - 03-16-2011 09:00 PM
Please Heavenly Father, send this man the one that he is supposed to be with. Someone that is going to help him stay close to You just as he can help her stay close to You. Bless him dear Lord, In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!
Posted by JOHN80 - 03-15-2011 06:07 PM
Dear,

Please pray with me in my search for a life partner. This is one thing that is so important to me at the moment beside my academic struggles.

I have seen a girl I really really like but then...... All I am asking God is to please take my mind away from her is she is not the one. But if she is the one, then may the good Lord please make everything to work out according to his own purpose.

Since I saw that girl... I have not had peace of mind... I feel so connected to her. God please help me. I really want a life partner.