Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Addimommy2010 - 03-02-2011 08:21 AM
I pray for Carol, lord please help her bring you into her heart , help her realize that she needs you in her life, so that she may live forever in heaven with you lord!
Posted by Guest - 02-28-2011 07:14 PM
Lord I pray that someone will be a wittness to all that is true about salvation to Carol. Give Carol a heart to know you and long for her heavenly home. I pray she will ask you into her heart. Give her peace and keep her in your care. In Jesus name I pray.
Posted by Guest - 02-27-2011 10:21 PM
pray for salvation for carol before she dies