Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pray for my friend
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 01-16-2011 09:25 PM
Dear Lord, Be with these friends as one witnesses to the other. Open her heart and ears to hear the TRUTH about who you are Lord. I pray for these friends, that both may know You. Amen!
Posted by Guest - 01-16-2011 09:11 PM
My friend is not a christian and have fallen into sinning the same subject that I had once sinned: pornography,etc. I was saved by Christ, but I also wanted my friend to be saved. She is a great and kind friend. I recently found out the truth and consult my friend truthfully that it is spiritually bad. Her reaction is as expected, though I just feel a little bad of how she want to cut me out of "friendship". However, I believe what I did is what God would want me to do. Today, I am going to try to tell her about Christ, and I really need prayer for this spiritual war, for her receiving my call, for me to have courage to tell her, for her ears to receive God's word, for holy spirit to protect her and fill her with God's love.

my friend name is Poon (pronouncement: Bhoon or Phoon), which if is spelled in English, is the same spelling as my name.