Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-09-2011 10:11 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by adoring1 - 01-09-2011 11:35 AM |
| Father please help this guest through this procedure that she may be made well. Give Sue a peace that surpasses all understanding to replace the worry she feels. Bring her back total health Father that she may praise you through the days to come! In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 01-09-2011 10:15 AM |
| I just need everyone to pray for me my names sue. That next week on Jan 18th 2011 I'll be taken care of and I'll come out alive and well....and for me to stop worrying. Thank you. |

