Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: for cheryl and steve
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-09-2011 10:09 PM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by tishlea - 01-09-2011 12:18 PM
Precious Jesus, please restore the love of this marriage. Lord, I pray that they will put You as the head of their house and look to You for all things. In this I ask in Your name, Jesus.Amen.
Posted by Guest - 01-09-2011 12:04 PM
Father, I pray that your perfect will be done in Cheryl and Steve's marriage. That they would love eachother as intended for a husband and wife. I pray whatever is broken in each of them you will fix it Lord. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen
Posted by adoring1 - 01-09-2011 11:36 AM
Father restore the joy and love to this couple that their marriage may stand. Surround them with your presence that they may know your peace. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 01-09-2011 10:31 AM
I ask that you pray for my sister Cheryl and her husband Steve. They may get divorced. I love them both. I don't want to lose my brother in law.