Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by mnsonflower - 01-08-2011 12:26 PM |
|
Proverbs 4:20-22 “My daughter, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight; keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a person’s whole body.†Lord please heal this daughter of yours and that she can hear your words and find life. |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-07-2011 09:05 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by tishlea - 01-07-2011 06:32 AM |
| Precious Jesus, please remove all traces of cancer from this sister. Lord, I pray that You will move upon her in a mighty way. Send comfort and peace to her and her family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 01-07-2011 03:53 AM |
Guest Wrote:Please pray that my sister's cancer hasn't spread and that's treatable. May God's healing power be with your sister. In Jesus name I pray |
| Posted by Guest - 01-07-2011 02:12 AM |
| Please pray that my sister's cancer hasn't spread and that's treatable. |

