Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-30-2010 07:55 AM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by tishlea - 12-30-2010 06:31 AM |
| Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in the life of this guest. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-30-2010 06:27 AM |
|
"Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name; Thy kingdom come Thy will be done On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; And forgive us our trespasses As we forgive those who trespass against us; And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil." Guest Wrote:please pray that God will return me to where I was a few years ago with my family. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-29-2010 01:38 PM |
| please pray that God will return me to where I was a few years ago with my family. |

