Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Godschild9108 - 12-23-2010 01:39 PM |
| Lord i ask that you cover this child w/ your blood have your healing virtue flow through this childs vains purging him from sickness, disease or virus. i thank you for this childs healthy and blessed future. In Jesus Name Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 12-22-2010 05:43 PM |
![]() tishlea Wrote:Praise You, Jesus, for protecting my son. He had an allergic reaction to medicine and You kept him safe. Praise You,Jesus. I praise Your name. |
| Posted by tishlea - 12-22-2010 04:39 PM |
Praise You, Jesus, for protecting my son. He had an allergic reaction to medicine and You kept him safe. Praise You,Jesus. I praise Your name. Lord, please take away the high fever he has had since Sunday. Lord, please don't let this new medicine hurt him. Keep him safe. Lord, lift him up and make him whole. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,heal my son.Amen.
|



Lord, please take away the high fever he has had since Sunday. Lord, please don't let this new medicine hurt him. Keep him safe. Lord, lift him up and make him whole. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,heal my son.Amen.