Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: relationships
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by SPH - 12-23-2010 07:49 AM
Heavenly Father I ask that you bring someone into this person's life who would be a suitable helper. I ask that you bring them together so that they may do Your Work, and give You all of the praise and glory. In Jesus Name, Amen
Posted by tishlea - 12-23-2010 06:23 AM
Precious Jesus, I pray Your will be done in their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by sharon19 - 12-23-2010 04:49 AM
Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..
Posted by Guest - 12-22-2010 09:46 PM
Could you please pray and agree with me for God's best in regards to a spouse?Someone who will join me in ministry. I've waited a long time to be get married and I'm feeling discouraged. thank you so much. God bless you,