Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Breast cancer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 12-26-2010 03:46 PM
Praying!!!
Posted by Guest - 12-17-2010 05:27 PM
Bless Heart Warrior

diverm01 Wrote:Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.
Posted by diverm01 - 12-17-2010 05:02 PM
Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.