Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by renae1023 - 12-17-2010 04:22 PM
what is a half marathon? Please jesus protect this person in what they are doing. GIve them peace and comfort and guidance. In jesus name I pray amen!! Smile
Posted by Guest - 12-17-2010 03:29 PM
Pray for me. This weekend I have a half marathon. Pray I make it and dont die. Im afraid but God is with me. If its my time its my time. Pray for my family.