Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: wife/Girlfriend
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010 08:42 PM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by Guest - 12-12-2010 03:08 PM
Lord, we ask that You Continue To Give @13x strength to wait on YOU. Heal him Lord in every way, that he is always pleasing to YOU.
Patience is a virtue & he is waiting for the one that You Have For him, Lord. Give him plenty to do, that he be busy & filled with Your Spirit Jesus as he waits. Help him stay strong in YOU JESUS, that he not weary. Let him remember that Heaven Is our True Home, that we will be renewed & all we could possibly dream of there, as there is a new order. That none of us tire in our prayer life, or faith, Jesus Christ.
This life is temporal. We ask that @13x stay close to YOUR WORD & find passion with other Christians in continually serving YOU & learning more of HEAVEN, our TRUE HOME. God Bless this young man & keep him strong. Let him be a leader among men! That he find strength in YOU while he waits all YOU Have For him!
Amen Warrior

@13x Wrote:Hi there...Do you think it would be possible to pray for me for a wife/girlfriend...I always thought that God had prepared one for me …I’m 31 yo and I’m really tired to be single and waiting God for an answer…I’m just not able to pray anymore. I still believe Him for his sacrifice but I’m completely saturated and disillusioned about my hopeless life with Him!!!
I would be very grateful for your help!

thanks again....

Code:
Alex. nonespeed[at]hotmail.com
Posted by @13x - 12-12-2010 11:04 AM
Hi there...Do you think it would be possible to pray for me for a wife/girlfriend...I always thought that God had prepared one for me …I’m 31 yo and I’m really tired to be single and waiting God for an answer…I’m just not able to pray anymore. I still believe Him for his sacrifice but I’m completely saturated and disillusioned about my hopeless life with Him!!!
I would be very grateful for your help!

thanks again....

Code:
Alex. nonespeed[at]hotmail.com