Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010 08:30 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by carolinaskies - 12-12-2010 07:10 PM |
| My 16 year old teen hangs around kids that are have gone astray.Even though we always talk to her about focusing more on school she seems to be drawn to drama. She is upstairs worried that tomorrow a girl will fight her or something bad will happen because someone told her to watch out. please pray for her I don;t know what to do. It affects me when I see her hurting. |

