Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-02-2012 02:04 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by adoring1 - 12-10-2010 08:02 PM |
| Father, I come in agreement with these prayers and ask that you answer them fully that this family may be spared further agony and that you the Creator may be glorified. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-10-2010 02:05 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by Ammah96 - 12-10-2010 11:40 AM |
| Father God, Ruler of the Universe. Praise be Your Name. Send your messengers oh Lord to this family. Protect them. Heal them. Give them strength and the knowledge that Your family is there for them. Grant them peace. Give them victory. Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-10-2010 10:18 AM |
Lord I pray that you will begin to strengthen generations and build new generations of men, women and children that are instruments of your peace and love. I pray for victory over the darkness and generational sins that follow them down the family line. I pray Lord that you would give health, long life. good incomes and blessings to replace curses against them. I pray you would surround them with christian love and support. I pray your blessings upon this family. Let each one be called by your name to live and walk in faith and obiedence to Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray.
|
| Posted by Guest - 12-10-2010 09:27 AM |
| please pray for my mother ,myself, my children kenny,joshua,michael,adolfo,layaloni,talia,angel,liljoshua,brothermike,anna,victoria,victor,christina, ireanna and family.for protection from all harm and danger.thay my exhusband will start paying childsupport.To stop every assingment from the devil,to brake every curse coming towards this family.I will have victory in the court room,my exhusband will be saved from witchcraft,voodoo and all that he is involed in.Lord send your angels forth right now in the name of Jesus.Lord open the gates of heaven shower this family with blessings that the devil has robbed from us.That we are the head and no longer the tail. |

