Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Work and Income
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 12-04-2010 06:01 PM
Father, please touch the heart of this guest that he may understand the importance of being truthful with this fiance. Father please create a clean heart within him and hold every thought of his mind captive to the mind of Christ that he may think and act as the Savior directs in his work and in his personal life. If it be in your will, please help him to get out from under this mound of debt that he may know your power. Father help him to develop wisdom that once delivered he does not create these circumstances in his life again. In Jesus name...amen!
Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 03:58 PM
Hi my dear prayer warriors....

first, my job is under threat. The department going through re sturcturing and I have been isloated to be made redundant. Please urgently pray for this as a decision will be made withinthe course of this week.

secondly, My financial matters...God has to perform a miracle to get me out the doldrums of loans after loans and my wages totally consumed on old loan repayments. I cannot afford a house. My fiance in Sri Lanka wants to move in with me in NZ after getting married in New Zealand. I haven't been honest with her that my current single bedroom flat accommodation. She thinks I am well off.

So, the relationship is also under strain.

God has to move very quickly and fast in a big way to make my life's trouble ease out.

I have total faith in him. I pray 'Our Daily Bread' when I start work and watch Joyce Meyer daily preaching during lunch time. Wiht all pressures from external and internal, I haven't displayed God like qualities to my colleagues.

Please pray that I will display good jesus like qualities to all my work mates and all can be happy and do team work.

thanks for the prayers