Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by adoring1 - 12-04-2010 05:56 PM |
| Father, open the heart of this guest and speak to him that he may know your will for his life. Order his steps that he may walk in your path with joy and thanksgiving. In Jesus name...amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 01:57 PM |
Lord I pray that you would revel yourself to this guest as well as your will for their life. Let them walk in the path that you have laid out for them. Make them a fruitful vine for your Lord. In Jesus name I pray. ![]()
|
| Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 12:30 PM |
|
For God's Will to unfold in my life & that I walk in it completely. Thank you. |


