Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: URGENT
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 12-04-2010 05:51 PM
Father, your word promises that you will provide for all of our needs...please do so for this guest that he may see your power in his life and your love also. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 11:58 AM
Lord come to this persons rescue and make haste to help them. Provide their needs and make a way where there seems to be no way. grant them peace and the ability to trust you for all things. Help this person to get caught up on their financial responsibilities. Help them to be a good steward of their monies and I ask for a good income, In Jesus name I pray.
Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 10:24 AM
Amen Bless

Guest Wrote:In Jesus name, i ask for provision over my current financial situatation. I ask GOD to give me favor so that I may pay my rent and other bills. Thank you
Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 09:21 AM
In Jesus name, i ask for provision over my current financial situatation. I ask GOD to give me favor so that I may pay my rent and other bills. Thank you