Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Emergency Situations
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 12-04-2010 05:39 PM
Father help this person according to your will and guide them through this time of difficulty. Please answer this urgent prayer in whatever manner you feel best. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 06:20 AM
Jesus, we lift this person up to YOU that YOUR WILL BE DONE in their life, that they have what they need in life, but most importantly that their walk be pure & true, pleasing to YOU. Help them continue upon the path that You Have Designed Just For them, that they not veer off, make Your Ways well known to them. Help us continue to speak The Truth in all way do & not suffer beyond what we can bare. Transform us Lord for YOUR KINGDOM. Protect us from harm. We ask these things in Your Holy Name. Amen

Guest Wrote:I have a lot of emergencies this week, and I don't know if I'll make it (of course, with God's help I will, somehow); I've written up a private prayer request about it. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I asked for in that prayer request. Pray that every prayer chain where I send this prayer request, that God will draw many powerful prayer warriors to pray fervently that this prayer request will be answered.
Posted by tishlea - 12-04-2010 05:32 AM
Precious Jesus,I lift this guest up to You. I pray that the burdens they carry will be lifted. Lord, lead and guide them through all of these emergency situations. I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (KJV Holy BIBLE)
Posted by eTine - 12-04-2010 03:21 AM
Emergency situation sometimes really happens. We should prevent this and somehow make a corresponding medical emergency just incase. Of course, we will be giving prayers to prevent any of this.
Posted by Guest - 12-03-2010 09:38 PM
I have a lot of emergencies this week, and I don't know if I'll make it (of course, with God's help I will, somehow); I've written up a private prayer request about it. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I asked for in that prayer request. Pray that every prayer chain where I send this prayer request, that God will draw many powerful prayer warriors to pray fervently that this prayer request will be answered.