Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by tishlea - 11-26-2010 06:28 AM |
| Thank You, Jesus! Praise Your name! Continue to lead and guide,kanaihele. Your will always being done in their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by kanaihele - 11-25-2010 11:08 PM |
|
Father, I want to Bless Your Holy name tonight and lift Your name up High. Lord, I want to Praise You and Thank You this Thanksgiving day... not just for today, but every single day of my life. Lord, I just want to give You all the Glory, Honor and Praise for all of my answer prayers.....Thank You for saving a wrench like me, You washed my sins away when we confess our sins and once I believed in You to be my Lord and Saviour.Lord, You are so faithful and Just to forgive us, if we confess our sins t to You. Father, thank You for Your Son for sending Your percious son to die on the cross so we might be forgiven, and have eternal life.Lord Jesus, Thank You for loving us and walking amoung us, You knew our struggles and You made a way for us to be saved. Thank You Jesus for the Gift of Salvation and Your amazing Grace. I love You Lord, with all my heart . Thank You for giving us Your Holy Spirit who lives in us, once we become born again. Lord, Thank You for healing me and answering my prayers this past Monday. You took the pain away, now I can walk better, and when I stand on my two feet, it does not hurt so much. Thank You for being my awesome God, who still heals people today. Thank You Lord, for the salvation of my son, Continue to bless him as he walks with You, Place Your hedge of protection on him always, thank You for saving my son and giving him eternal life. Lord, continue to bless my walk with You also, I want to be strong in Your word. Give me the boldness to speak to people about Your kingdom. I want to be a soulwinner for You Lord. Lord,what's Your perfect will for me?, I give You all the Glory today and always. Lord, may I ask that You will bless me abundantly and give me the compassion Spirit for the poor, needy and the lost. Let Your love overflow through me, so other people can see in me. Love You Lord! Thank You Jesus! AMEN!Psalms of Thanksgiving... psalms 100 Make a joyful shout to Lord, all you lands! Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;" We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into the gates of Thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is Good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations. |


for saving a wrench like me, You washed my sins away when we confess our sins and once I believed in You to be my Lord and Saviour.
. Thank You for giving us Your Holy Spirit who lives in us, once we become born again.