Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-10-2012 03:06 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this granddaughter. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this granddaughter! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in this granddaughter life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by tishlea - 11-23-2010 03:09 AM |
| Precious Lord, Jesus, place a hedge of protection about this granddaughter. Lord, remove her from this relationship. Bind satan from her life. Send comfort to her and her family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by adoring1 - 11-22-2010 07:48 PM |
| Father reveal to this granddaughter what the nature of this man's character is really like. Give her a vision of that which you have for her so that she will know the difference. Father protect her from all hurt, harm or danger and lead her to make good choices in friends and romantic relationships. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 11-22-2010 07:25 PM |
Lord I pray that you would deliver this precious granddaughter from this abusive relationship. I pray that she will not stay one minute longer. I pray for her safety and protection. I pray that she will not be unequally yolked with this apparent abuser. Lord open her eyes and her heart to obey you in your will for her. Your plans for her Lord to prosper, not to harm her but to give her a hope and a future. In Jesus name I pray.
|
| Posted by Guest - 11-22-2010 01:37 PM |
| Please pray for God to get my granddaughter out of a relationship with a guy that has a very bad temper and we see that it is only getting worse. Pray for her eyes to be opened and she will go back to the Christian guy that she was with before. Yours in Christ. |

