Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Standers encouragement 09/01/08
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by neon_xanadu - 09-01-2008 08:55 PM
Amen
Posted by admin - 09-01-2008 03:19 PM
Keep us posted...

Lord watch over Ronnie and his friends & family.


Amen
Posted by Ronnie - 09-01-2008 01:39 PM
Hey standers,
I don't really have much time today, as I am about to evacuate my home. But I just wanted you all to know that I am keeping you and all of your families and marriages in prayer today.
Just like Jesus will help us to rebuild everything that this hurricane may destroy today he will also rebuild our families and marriages.
Please keep us all in prayer today during this hurricane and continue to stand, fight and believe for all of our marriages and families.
ronnie
readyforher07[at]yahoo.com