Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for a broken marriage
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-31-2008 07:01 PM
I was just told by my wife of 16 years that she wants a divorce. We have two daughters Natalie and Layne. I believe that marriage is ordained by God to be a forever commitment and I believe that the Jesus who raised Lazarus from the dead can save a marriage too. Please pray that God convicts Denise's heart to not proceed with divorce. I am not without fault in this marriage but I was convicted or awakened from a stupor to see that we need to put God in the center of our lives and marriage. Pray for us that our marriage may be another example of God's grace and healing power.
Thank you
Keith