Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Abortion
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by matt - 08-27-2008 05:51 AM
I hope it helps to know the child is with Jesus now and in perfect peace. Maybe you can help others with the love of Christ who are struggling with similar situations. The Lord loves you, i pray you will accept His mercy and love and let Him heal you.

Father, please help this person just know You love them, You love to give mercy abundantly and You still have a wonderful plan for their life, for a future and a hope. May they be able to rest in You and know there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ, so may they accept You Jesus as their Lord and Savior today if they have not, and may they know Your grace is sufficient. in Jesus name, amen
Posted by Guest - 08-27-2008 04:20 AM
I have had an abortion and have done many other unimaginable things. I am so sorry, and wish I could take back the time. I dont know what I would tell the child that I killed when I see him/her in heaven oneday. A life lost due to my wrong choices. A baby that the Lord loved. I cant forgive myself!