Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please pray for me and my children
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-26-2008 08:40 PM
I have to go court regarding a dispossessory that my landlord filed in retalitation to me calling the police on him. I ask the the truth of his intentions be revealed and that it be show that he is not telling the truth and that the case be dismissed against me.

I need prayer for myself and my kids. We do not have a place to live and my hours have been cut back at work. I ask for prayer for a permanent job and a place to live in my kids school district so they are not affected to much by this siutation.