Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing and baby
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 10-18-2010 11:02 PM
Heavenly Father,
I uplift this woman and her situation under your grace. I pray that you will bless her with a healthy child. Bring your blessings and favour to her and her family. I give you all the praise and glory, in Jesus name, Amen.
Posted by guest - 10-18-2010 10:02 PM
Father,in the name of Jesus I ask that you heal this woman's womb and allow her to bear a child. Thank you Father for healing and life. Amen
Posted by adoring1 - 10-18-2010 08:51 PM
Father bring healing to this woman by the power of the Holy Spirit and quicken her womb with the seed of her husband that she may bring forth a little one. Prepare them to train up this child in the way he should go that when he is old he will not depart from it. In Jesus name Amen!
Posted by Guest - 10-18-2010 07:07 PM
Father in Jesus name I pray and ask you to heal my tunes and bless me andy husband with a baby. Amen