Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-10-2010 09:47 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by adoring1 - 10-10-2010 07:21 PM |
| Father...please deliver this person from all addictions that they may remain healthy and be a good partner to sajna. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 10-10-2010 03:40 PM |
| Father, deliver this person from these addictions I pray, and let him follow a clean and peaceful life through your Holy name Jesus Christ |
| Posted by Guest - 10-10-2010 01:17 PM |
Lord let your salvation reign in this mans heart and give him the strength to walk away from addictions. His body is a temple of God so let him glorify God in his body. Let him give his body to you as living sacrifice as his spiritual act of worship. Lord deliver him from addictions and I ask for sobriety. In Jesus name I pray.
|
| Posted by sajna - 10-10-2010 11:08 AM |
| My would be hi a regular smoker and drinker. So I want to stop all these habits for a peaceful life. Please pray for my would be. |

