Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: God, Fill my Life
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 10-10-2010 08:45 AM
Father please answer the prayers of this guest that their walk may bring them closer to you. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010 11:41 PM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by Guest - 10-09-2010 10:23 PM
Please pray that I'll sleep deeply each night, and that I'll sleep at a good time, and wake up early, fully rested. Also, pray that God will help me to part from caffeine completely, because I turn to it to fill a sense of emptiness, and it hinders my relationship and connection with God. Pray that He will completely fill the void with His deep loving presence. Pray that He'll strengthen my mind, body and spirit so I can overcome all temptations. Pray that He'll draw me very close to Himself.