Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: breast toumour.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by pradipta saha - 10-10-2010 12:31 AM
my name is ujjala saha. I am 56 years old. Iam suffering for my left breast toumour or suspect cancer. Please pray for me. Thanks.
Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010 09:45 PM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by Diasr - 10-09-2010 10:01 AM
I pray that God will use this situation to show his glory and completely heal Ujjala. I pray that blood of christ will flow in to her body and cleanse her from anything that shouldn't be there. Lord I pray peace and faith in to Ujjala's heart as she wait upon God for clearance from this doubt. Just like you healed my mother completely from ovarian cancer I pray your favour for her life. Amen!
Posted by pradipta saha - 10-09-2010 06:42 AM
my name is ujjala s.. I am suffering from breast tumor or suspect cancer. Please pray for me. Thanks.