Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-09-2010 12:34 AM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by Guest - 10-09-2010 12:33 AM |
| Lord please bless this person physically, spirtually, and financially. In Jesus name I pray |
| Posted by Guest - 10-08-2010 10:43 PM |
|
Heavenly Father, Please help Nancy in this time of need. Bring complete healing to her body for you are Jehovah Rapha. I pray that you will provide financially for her needs for you are Jehovah Jireh. I pray that you will bring peace and comfort to Nancy, eliminate the spirit of fear, depression, anxiety, and stress. Protect her and continue to strengthen her faith. I ask that your perfect will be done, in Jesus name I pray, Amen. |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 10-08-2010 05:40 PM |
| Father, deliver Nancy from this depression and heal her from this ailment... lift her up and give her a miracle of peace and joy in her life, in your name Jesus I pray, Amen |
| Posted by adoring1 - 10-08-2010 11:13 AM |
| Father, please come to Nancee's aid in every area of her life...health, finances, spirit. Ease her burdens and reduce her stress...help them with their retirement needs...in Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by nancee - 10-08-2010 11:05 AM |
|
Lord, I am in desperate need of help. I feel like I am sinking lower and lower each day. I suffer from depression and fibromyalgia and all the stress in my life is causing me to be non-functional. Please send me a miracle to save our retirement if it is in Your will. I am being tested so make me stronger Lord. Nancy
|

