Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by JAMARX08 - 10-01-2010 07:01 PM |
|
Heavenly Father We ask that you open eyes in the way yours sees, encourage repentance, as unrepentant sin is the major cause of worry, of discovery and mistakes. Then Father, show the way through, and provide the assistance for the best possible option toward a new life. In Jesus Name, Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-01-2010 06:18 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by Diasr - 09-30-2010 10:12 PM |
| Father I lift these wishes up to your kingdom. I pray that your favour will be upon them. As they walk in to that room for the interview I pray that holy spirit will guide them. Lord you know what is best for us. you planned it even before there was a sign of us. Therefore lord I believe that everything together will work for their best. Holy spirit help them to lean not on their own understanding but trust God who is our provider in their problems. In Jesus Name Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-30-2010 05:20 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by adoring1 - 09-30-2010 09:50 AM |
| Father, please help this guest in all of the areas of her life in which she has concern. Father...help her to gain the right to immigrate to the US and do the same for her boyfriend. Father...replace fear in this woman with the absolute certainty of your peace and hope. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and sound mind. Father, bless this woman and calm her spirit with the knowledge that you will come to her aid. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 09-30-2010 06:18 AM |
|
Please pray so that I may be at peace. I am always worried about losing my job. I am worried about so many things in my life! I also need to go to the American embassy to have an interview to immigrate. I have been waiting for 5 years. Please pray that God will help me. My boyfriend will be going to the embassy too, to try to come with me and visit, and later on, if it's God's will, to marry. Please pray for Him. He has no strong background to keep him here, and this may hinder his approval at the embassy. But God can open doors we do not even see, and I pray that He will, if it's His will. Please pray for us. We have so many problems in our lives! And I do not know how to solve them all, but I know God knows. I need to rely on Him and let His will be done. I am so afraid though! |

