Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-21-2010 02:38 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by adoring1 - 09-21-2010 07:00 AM |
| Father, bring the blessing of finances to this guest that their bills may be paid. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 09-21-2010 04:54 AM |
| Good morning. Can you pray with me for a financial blessing. I have some bills that need my immediate attention and I do not have the funds to pay them. I may be in a great deal of trouble if I do not get them paid. |

