Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 09-22-2010 07:10 AM |
| Dear HEavenly Father protect this child, bring him home to his mother safe and quickly, in Jesus name I pray Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-21-2010 02:12 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by prayingformymarriage - 09-21-2010 01:19 PM |
| Lord, please take hold of this situation and restore all things. Please bring this child back home. Please have mercy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 09-21-2010 12:09 PM |
ceshi9[at]aol.com Wrote:My 16 year old son did not come home yesterday from school and is still missing. I pray for his fast and safe return home. I pray that God guide him in making the right choice. Lord God, you alone are worthy! Please father, be with this parent. I know the struggles that teenage parents face as a high school teacher. Open this young man's eyes to the unecessary fear he is causing and the pain in his rebellion. Draw him to you, Lord and comfort this parent. Help him to have a new view of life that only comes from you. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 09-21-2010 09:56 AM |
| Father, protect this son and bring him home safely I pray in your name Jesus |
| Posted by tishlea - 09-21-2010 06:45 AM |
| Precious Jesus, please put a hedge of protection around this young man. Lord, let him be found safe. Let him come back home safe. Precious Jesus, send comfort to his family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by adoring1 - 09-21-2010 06:36 AM |
| Father, in your mercy please protect this young son. I plead the blood of Jesus over him that he may be safe from all harm. I ask that you have him call his parent's right away that they may know he is safe. Father, reach down and touch his heart that he will go home to the parents that love him. Comfort this family Father and hold them up while they wait on this son to return. Please in your mercy...let it be today. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by kanaihele - 09-21-2010 12:17 AM |
| FATHER, I ASK THAT YOU WILL PLACE YOUR HEDGE OF PROTECTION ON THIS 16 YEARS OLD SON, BRING HIM HOME SAFELY. FATHER, YOU ARE GOD OF ALL KNOWING AND WE PLACE OUR FAITH IN YOU. LORD GUIDE HIM AND LEAD HIM HOME TO HIS PARENTS, TUG AT HIS HEART. FATHER BE WITH HIS PARENTS AND GIVR THEM STRENGTH AND COMFORT THEM WITH YOUR PEACE. WE THANK YOU LORD WITH PRAISE AND BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME, IN JESUS NAME AMEN |
| Posted by Diasr - 09-21-2010 12:16 AM |
| Father I pray and ask for your protection for this young Man and I pray that you guide him home safely. Lord whatever the reason that he may had not returned home we believe that you walk along him and making him take the right decision. Father thank you for protecting him and thank you for bring him back home Safely.Amen |
| Posted by ceshi9@aol.com - 09-21-2010 12:09 AM |
My 16 year old son did not come home yesterday from school and is still missing. I pray for his fast and safe return home. I pray that God guide him in making the right choice.
|


