Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 08-14-2010 08:58 AM
Father, please bring healing of body, mind and spirit to this guest as you see the need. Please provide all that is required to Ali also. May each of these people know the fullness and wholeness of a complete relationship with you I pray. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 08-13-2010 02:43 PM
Lord, for this guest's healing, YOUR HEALING, JESUS, we lift them up to YOU, also for Ali, Lord, YOUR WILL BE DONE, in our lives.
We give YOU thanks & praise, Lord Jesus Christ.

Bless

Guest Wrote:Hi, I need prayer for strength, healing, and peace of mind. I am also praying for my friend Ali to be blessed too. Thank you and God bless you!!!
Posted by Guest - 08-13-2010 12:27 PM
Hi, I need prayer for strength, healing, and peace of mind. I am also praying for my friend Ali to be blessed too. Thank you and God bless you!!!