Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Sad, scared and upset
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 04-06-2012 03:35 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest and their boys.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest and their boys! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart
Posted by adoring1 - 07-07-2010 12:05 PM
Lord Jesus,

Please help this woman and her children and supply ALL of their needs.

Thank you for your swift response.

Amen
Posted by paula0331 - 07-07-2010 08:03 AM
Dear Lord please please please help this scared soul with all that she is going through. help everyone on this site that is going through a broken relationship and domestic abuse, pray that the souls of both the abuser and victim can be healed stamp out satan in those live. pray for financial peace for the victims in this case including myself and this prayer person. it is hard and satan has hit both of us. pray that the children and families involved are healed and god can shine through us and we can be a help to those that are involved in the domestic abuse. pray for the abuser to see the lite and help the families and children and let the children be safe and get saved and know god that god is holding their heart and hands. epshisian 6:11 LET THE SHIELD OF ARMOUR OF GOD BE WRAPPED AROUND THEIR HEARTS BOTH THE VICTIM AND THE ABUSER. SOFTEN THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS AND PROTECT THE FAMILIES AND CHILDREN IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME AMEN
Posted by Guest - 07-07-2010 07:57 AM
God, I have prayed long and hard for a financial blessing. the gas was shut off, now the water. Lord, what must I do? I prayed for two years to get out from under this man who has abused me and yet I am still here. Then my child support stopped- the only income I had coming in. I NEED YOU. WE need you- me and the boys. We need help- an open door- ANYTHING. Your silence hurts and scares me. Like you're not there anymore. I know you hear me, I know you have to feel my pain and it is so very real. And it's like you're not there. In the most serious time of need I have had in my life, you are...gone. I almost feel like you're there but just out of reach, watching. I don't understand. Why? I've always depended on you- have always been able to. And now in my most serious time of need... nothing. I feel abandoned. Everyone else always abandoned me- that's where I learned to depend on you. And now YOU'RE not here either. I just don't understand. You said you would never fail me. I just wish I knew WHY you don't love me anymore.