Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Ruth - 06-24-2008 11:29 AM |
I could sit on this computer and come in to agreement with every prayer need be let me just say i come in to agreement with every prayer God had everything to do with I thank God and folks like us that still belive, hope, the FAITH is amazing.GOD BLESS I LOVE YOU,S Ruth Ortiz:
|


I could sit on this computer and come in to agreement with every prayer need be let me just say i come in to agreement with every prayer God had everything to do with I thank God and folks like us that still belive, hope, the FAITH is amazing.GOD BLESS I LOVE YOU,S Ruth Ortiz: