Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 08-10-2012 10:54 PM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 06-27-2010 04:27 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father please watch over guest and keep them and their family both safe from harm and put your protectively arm around them. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Guest - 06-27-2010 04:16 PM |
| please pray for my family, that god will keep them safe from harm. |

