Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 06-16-2010 12:58 PM |
| Thank you and please keep praying for me. Dear Havenly Father please protect me from anything could hurt me keep me safe and help me to do what is right alway's in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by tishlea - 06-16-2010 07:01 AM |
| Precious Jesus, please ease the burdens that stevendanielsen carries. Lord, please let his business do well. Gudie him in all things. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 06-16-2010 01:02 AM |
| Dear Havenly Father please help me to get my business going and please help me and the girl am talk to get to know eachother and grow togather. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |

