Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: COME ON AUSTRALIA!
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 06-15-2010 05:06 AM
Lord, I pray that Henry will live a life that is pleasing to You. I pray that he will always be found serving You. I pray that You will lead and direct his paths. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by henry - 06-14-2010 09:55 PM
I am a simple man, and I do not ask for much but..Please pray that australia wins the world cup (or scores at least one goal )

pretty please.