Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for Healthy Pregnancy
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 06-15-2010 05:04 AM
Lord,please let Emily be able to carry this little one to full term. Let he/she be born healthy. Let Emily have a safe delivery. Lord, please let all go well this time. Put a hedge of protection around both of them.In this I ask inYour name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by bountyhunter - 06-15-2010 12:06 AM
Best of luck, I hope your baby is completely healthy.
Posted by Guest - 06-14-2010 09:41 PM
I had a miscarriage last year and I was devasted by it. I just found out I'm pregnancy again. Please pray that I will have a healthy and full term pregnancy. Pray that this baby will be perfect in body, spirit and soul. And pray that I will be able to see the baby's heartbeat soon.

Emily