Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Aaron - 07-16-2021 11:39 AM |
| Your concern for your family, friend, was evident in what you shared. It was exciting to learn that your younger son accepted Christ as his personal saviour. And, I'm happy to join you in praying for your sister and older son, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in both their lives and draw your son into a personal relationship with Himself. May God fill your home with His peace. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-16-2021 12:30 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Chris8 - 04-14-2013 02:50 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 04-12-2010 09:51 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father Please grant this person prayer request and Bless them greatly, and bless them with Good health for many more year's to come. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by MidnightWarrior - 04-12-2010 07:56 PM |
| Lord God, I pray that You will save each member of this family who is not now following You. For those who are following You, I pray that they will draw closer to You each day. Let their relationship with You be the most important thing in their life, and may it fill them with love, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Help her son to make these changes and to see transformation in his life through Jesus Christ. Draw the 34 year old son to salvation as well. I pray that her sister is receiving awesome news in regards to finances. Supply for every need. Let this family be a light shining for Jesus Christ in dark places, that the Father may be glorified. In the Jesus Name and for His glory, amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-12-2010 07:42 PM |
|
Please pray for my sister. She is going thru a very difficult time financially and hopefully tomorrow will get some good news. There's a lot of people hurting right now and I just want to lift them up too. My 31 year old son accepted Christ! He has some changes to make but is talking about finding a church and being baptized. Now - the older one who is 34 - please lift him up. I pray that God would convict him and that he too will accept Christ. Thank you! |

